Free Kreyos Smart Watch (contest)

samdsox

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The Kreyos Team is Running A Promotion on Facebook.

They are giving out free Kreyos Meteor SmartWatches. 1 Free Kreyos A Day. Every Day. For the Next 45 Days.(now like 32 days).

In order to win all you need to do is enter here. You automatically get one free entry every day. To earn more all you have to do is invite friends and you will get one free entry for every friend that enters. Hence this post. If your interested in purchasing it, you can find out more at this indiegogo campaign. But I would really apreciate if you would still enter here. You never know you might just win!​
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
main2.png

ks_voicecontrol.jpg

Specs
  • Ultra Low Power MCU
  • Ultra Low Power 1.26 Inch Memory LCD Screen 144 x 168 pixel
  • 4 Waterproof Buttons
  • Vibrating motor
  • ANT/ANT+
  • Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR and 4.0 (Low Energy)
  • 3-Axis Gyrometer
  • 3-Axis Accelerometer
  • Water Resistant Mini Speaker
  • Water Resistant MEMS Microphone with HIGH SNR and Flat Wide Band frequency response
  • Water resistant - Good for swimming and shower (ATMs: TBD)
  • 150 mah Lithium Rechargeable Battery (7 days battery life)
  • USB Interface for Charging and Watch OS Update

FAQ
Question)
I do not use Facebook, so I won't be entering. I would like to say, however, maybe posting how this is relevant to Android might be better. What is this thing going to do with our Android devices? Does it work extremely well with Google Now? Can we check notifications from our Android phones?
Answer)Thanks for the suggestion.
Much like the pebble smartwatch, the kreyos is a smartphone connected device. It can receive notifications, texts, emails, and use dedicated apps while connected via bluetooth to your android phone. But that's where the similarities stop. What differentiates it from all the other watches on the market is that it is a two way device with a mic. This means, you can actually receive calls, answer, and TALK yes talk on the kreyos without even taking your phone out of your pocket. You can also receive and ANSWER texts or emails that are sent to your phone. It has a lost phone notification alerting you when you get too far out of range of bluetooth. It includes a heart rate monitor, pedomitor, timer and all that fitness stuff you can think of. It's even waterproof allowing you to track your laps in the pool. You can use it to see how far you've run or cycled, track the distance to your next shot when playing golf (via gps), or track calories burned. I am not a part of the kreyos team, so I can't tell you how it interacts with google now or if it does well, but it does claim you can sync with it. Of course you should take all of this with a grain of salt because I don't have any exact information other than what you can read on their indiegogo campaign.

Last edited:

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I do not use Facebook, so I won't be entering. I would like to say, however, maybe posting how this is relevant to Android might be better. What is this thing going to do with our Android devices? Does it work extremely well with Google Now? Can we check notifications from our Android phones?

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. It sounds like an awesome device but I'm not a big fan of e-ink displays. Sadly I would let that weigh too hard on my decision to use it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

irule9000

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I believe that the apps they have posted, are suggestions, relating to the features and technologies they have built into the watch. The swim tracking is a likely app that will be developed. For now, check out the watch to see if you like it KREYOS: The ONLY Smartwatch With Voice & Gesture Control | Indiegogo (use that link, samdsox is my brother and he posted mine to help me out, now im posting his to help him out. Its supposed to be a suprise for him)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87