Anyone using Google Voice on Cricket?

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Just curious if any of you are using Google Voice on Cricket.

Trying to decide whether there are reasons it would be an advantage....

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Keep the same number, regardless of how many times you switch carriers and numbers? (No port.)

I use it to ring both my home phone and my cellphone on incoming calls. (And, with the Hangouts dialer, you can make outgoing calls on that same number - you're actually on data, but the callerID of the person you're calling shows your GV number).

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Keep the same number, regardless of how many times you switch carriers and numbers? (No port.)

I use it to ring both my home phone and my cellphone on incoming calls. (And, with the Hangouts dialer, you can make outgoing calls on that same number - you're actually on data, but the callerID of the person you're calling shows your GV number).

OK, thanks. I'm pretty disappointed with Crickets "Visual VM", number one, but can you tell me how texts , etc would work?
Specifically, if I moved over to GV, would I get texts and calls on my WiFi tablet and my phone? I thought I read somewhere it could work like Apple's infrastructure, where it could come to any of your digital devices, even laptop, is that right?

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I am using it. Works ok. I have to do some stupid stuff that wasnt really straight forward to verify my number after I switched from sprint.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89