Why is my screen black? samsung s4 mini

i11RB

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
A few weeks ago, I smashed my phones screen and lcd. I got the lcd replaced but I couldn't find the screws to my phone but it worked perfectly anyway, the other morning I woke up and picked up my phone and thought it had turned itself off but the bottom button lights came on, I couldn't think what could be wrong with it but I thought it was not having screws so I ordered them and when they came I put them in my phone and the display screen came on and it worked like normal for an hour then the screen went back to being black. but it vibrates when people message me and the button lights come on so if anyone has any idea what to do please let me know. thank you.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
A few weeks ago, I smashed my phones screen and lcd. I got the lcd replaced but I couldn't find the screws to my phone but it worked perfectly anyway, the other morning I woke up and picked up my phone and thought it had turned itself off but the bottom button lights came on, I couldn't think what could be wrong with it but I thought it was not having screws so I ordered them and when they came I put them in my phone and the display screen came on and it worked like normal for an hour then the screen went back to being black. but it vibrates when people message me and the button lights come on so if anyone has any idea what to do please let me know. thank you.

Welcome to Android Central!

I would take it apart again and make sure that the LCD screen ribbon is pushed down and locked in all the way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez