Does the Nexus Prime want to make you wait on the Bionic?

mylasthope

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Goes like this. You have a chance to date the girl next door who is ok looking and nothing special or you can wait a couple more months for Mila Kunis.

Who would you choose? Keep in mind if you date the girl next door you will be stuck with her for 2 years while your best friend is going out with Mila because you passed.

May not matter at first but once you see Mila all the time you start to realize you done messed up. "If only I waited a couple months!!!"

Sent from my Droid

You mean you have a chance to date the girl next door who is ok looking and nothing special and comes with a yeast infection (blur) or you can wait a couple more months because you heard a rumor that Mila Kunis is moving to town. ;)

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
You mean you have a chance to date the girl next door who is ok looking and nothing special and comes with a yeast infection (blur) or you can wait a couple more months because you heard a rumor that Mila Kunis is moving to town. ;)

Well hopefully that yeast infection has a cure (unlocked bootloader) lol

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I am going to wait unless the bionic comes with an unlocked bootloader right away. I mean to wait another few months for a phone that will always be the first to get updates seems like a no brainer to me. Although I could see if the phone you currently have is on its last legs to get whatever comes out in the next few weeks/month(s)

rkeller62

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Goes like this. You have a chance to date the girl next door who is ok looking and nothing special or you can wait a couple more months for Mila Kunis.

Who would you choose? Keep in mind if you date the girl next door you will be stuck with her for 2 years while your best friend is going out with Mila because you passed.

May not matter at first but once you see Mila all the time you start to realize you done messed up. "If only I waited a couple months!!!"

Sent from my Droid

So you decide to hold out for Mila. Unfortunately, right before your to hook up with her she decides to give her boyfriend one more chance and you end up waiting another 2-3 months. Finally she is available and you take her out only to find out it takes 3 hours in make-up and some Photoshop time to make her look like that.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
So you decide to hold out for Mila. Unfortunately, right before your to hook up with her she decides to give her boyfriend one more chance and you end up waiting another 2-3 months. Finally she is available and you take her out only to find out it takes 3 hours in make-up and some Photoshop time to make her look like that.

Hey quit ruining the fantasy!

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Personally CK I would hook up with the girl next door and if in a few months she was available I would pay retail and double date. Who says I can't have the girl next door and my ice cream too. :)

+ 5

This is what I plan on doing. And i have Best Buy to thank. I get $50 every two weeks when I am in PA in the form of gift cards. It is how I paid for my moto doom. Too effing bad I am regretting it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
+ 5

This is what I plan on doing. And i have Best Buy to thank. I get $50 every two weeks when I am in PA in the form of gift cards. It is how I paid for my moto doom. Too effing bad I am regretting it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

How do you get giftcards every 2 weeks?

mloebl

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
If the original "Xoom LTE Upgrade and Bionic will be released about the same time" comments months back were true... the emails for the Xoom LTE upgrade are going out now (just got mine) officially as the news sites reported for a Sept release. If I can wait until Sept for the Bionic and the Nexus Prime is in Oct, I've waited this long, what's a few more weeks of kicking the Droid OG to keep her going :) At the point if it's just a few week difference, Prime all the way!

-Mike

rkeller62

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
If the original "Xoom LTE Upgrade and Bionic will be released about the same time" comments months back were true... the emails for the Xoom LTE upgrade are going out now (just got mine) officially as the news sites reported for a Sept release. If I can wait until Sept for the Bionic and the Nexus Prime is in Oct, I've waited this long, what's a few more weeks of kicking the Droid OG to keep her going :) At the point if it's just a few week difference, Prime all the way!

-Mike

I'd bet we won't see a Nexus Prime until around Thanksgiving at the earliest.

No inside information just a gut feel.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I must say that this revelation has put me into a holding pattern for more information on Nexus. I don't have the luxury of buying off contract so this Upgrade has to count for the next 2 years. I just hate like I said in the rumored devices thread the timing of the mentioned release of the Nexus being soo close to bionic, it sucks for making any sort of logical decision considering it would be a step up. If the Prime was a year out it would be a no brainer. I mean heck I have waited this long, whats a few more for an even more powerful device. Side note I can see what the reviews on bionic are instead of rushing into it like I origionally wanted while I wait for more news to make a better decision. If said rumor on the nexus is false for Oct I can always pick up a bionic. Also alleviates the "im sorry we are out of stock" from the newness of the phone.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I must say that this revelation has put me into a holding pattern for more information on Nexus. I don't have the luxury of buying off contract so this Upgrade has to count for the next 2 years. I just hate like I said in the rumored devices thread the timing of the mentioned release of the Nexus being soo close to bionic, it sucks for making any sort of logical decision considering it would be a step up. If the Prime was a year out it would be a no brainer. I mean heck I have waited this long, whats a few more for an even more powerful device. Side note I can see what the reviews on bionic are instead of rushing into it like I origionally wanted while I wait for more news to make a better decision. If said rumor on the nexus is false for Oct I can always pick up a bionic. Also alleviates the "im sorry we are out of stock" from the newness of the phone.

I feel the same way and by then the function should also be out so you can compare it to that if no nexus ends up on verizon. I would think Phil would have a good source to remove the unconfirmed label from the title about the nexus prime.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I feel the same way and by then the function should also be out so you can compare it to that if no nexus ends up on verizon. I would think Phil would have a good source to remove the unconfirmed label from the title about the nexus prime.
that's my thinking for his edit to the thread. Hence the flare up of that thread, for good reason too

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non