News I want everyone to love the OnePlus Open as much as I do, but you won't

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Problem is One Plus went away a little bit from their identity, they follow the parent company Oppo
I agree. I stopped buying OnePlus and started buying Samsung when they basically became wannabe Samsung. Why would I buy wannabe Samsung when I can just buy Samsung.

That may not be the case anymore, but I haven't seen them do anything that really distinguishes them.

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I agree. I stopped buying OnePlus and started buying Samsung when they basically became wannabe Samsung. Why would I buy wannabe Samsung when I can just buy Samsung.

That may not be the case anymore, but I haven't seen them do anything that really distinguishes them.
I don't think they a wannabe Samsung their Android skin one of the best I experienced on Android . Just the direction they going I don't like .

Reactions: Laura Knotek

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I really liked the design of that phone, especially in the McLaren colour (although I don't really care about the cars lol). But I'd just bought my first Samsung smartphone when it was released and didn't really want to go back.
I'll tell something there is no hiccup when I open the phone it doesn't feel outdated very special device came with special box and think last phone I bought that came with a charger and cable also case, I'll show pictures in a bit .

Reactions: Laura Knotek