Droid Bionic 9/8/2011 Countdown Waiting Room

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
The Droid Bionic Waiting Room!

[countdown=9/7/2011 11:59 PM;IT HAS ARRIVED]-the Droid Bionic Day Count Countdown:[/countdown]

Bionic-Full1.png

Hang out. Freak out. Chill out.​

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Droid Bionic Day Countdown Timer Waiting Room

The good news is I don't have to keep hitting F5 to update the countdown

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

yeah cory I woulda thought you would have put up the new hottness not the old and busted LOL.

roman291

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site

Man, next week couldn't come fast enough. This is kill my mind. Every time I look at, hear, or think of my Eris, or any android I think of the Bionic.

PS thanks for making this thread. I need to get this out, haha.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

well at least I only have to work 2 days next week then I have launch day off so I can go to my local corp VZW get one and go home and get aquainted. If I had to work a full week it would be the longest week evar!

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for this post, now I have something to look at while I'm waiting for this to come out lol. Update the picture though, we're not buying the Etna anymore.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site

Anybody else getting an error clicking on the bionic tab on verizon's website?

sfay93

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

502 Bad Gateway here. VZW making a change? Maybe pre-order?

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site

Wished there was a preorder… Could have been playing it with bionic later today ha

Traprock

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

So which one is it? The one that looks like a D1, D2, &D3, or the rounded one with the red screen?

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

So which one is it? The one that looks like a D1, D2, &D3, or the rounded one with the red screen?

It's the one that is on the first post now.

The rounded one (ugly) is not being produced for VZW. Some form of it may exist on another carrier I believe (non-LTE).

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Droid Bionic 9/8/2011 Countdown Waiting Room (updated 11:10am

I haven't seen anyone post this info yet, so if it is in another post, forgive this. I looked over the Motorola Bionic Flash file on Moto's Facebook page. It looks like it's revealing a new piece of info each day. So, went digging and found an xml file that drives it. Nothing new, but now you don't have to check it every day. :)
Marketers really need to learn how to hide things.
XML File location

Here's the big reveals:
-1GB of RAM—twice the RAM of many smartphones—gives DROID BIONIC by Motorola a fast user interface and strong multi-tasking capabilities
-DROID BIONIC by Motorola will feature the latest Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread operating system
-Your inner filmmaker is covered—DROID BIONIC by Motorola features 1080p HD video capture capabilities
-The MOTOPRINT app (found on DROID BIONIC by Motorola) takes dusty cables and IT guys out of the equation, letting you print directly via Wi-Fi to networked printers
-DROID BIONIC by Motorola will have plenty of memory for all your storage needs, with 16GB of on-board memory and a 16GB microSD card preinstalled
-The webtop application lets you extend your DROID BIONIC by Motorola into something beyond the average smartphone with a full Firefox? browser, full keyboard and more—all on an external screen

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site

Just called my local Verizon Wireless store in central Jersey.... Katie was able to confirm the 8-Sept launch date, but had no info on being able to pre-order.

I can't believe there is no pre-order for this thing!! :eek:

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site

I haven't seen anyone post this info yet, so if it is in another post, forgive this. I looked over the Motorola Bionic Flash file on Moto's Facebook page. It looks like it's revealing a new piece of info each day. So, went digging and found an xml file that drives it. Nothing new, but now you don't have to check it every day. :)
Marketers really need to learn how to hide things.
XML File location

Here's the big reveals:
-1GB of RAM?twice the RAM of many smartphones?gives DROID BIONIC by Motorola a fast user interface and strong multi-tasking capabilities
-DROID BIONIC by Motorola will feature the latest Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread operating system
-Your inner filmmaker is covered?DROID BIONIC by Motorola features 1080p HD video capture capabilities
-The MOTOPRINT app (found on DROID BIONIC by Motorola) takes dusty cables and IT guys out of the equation, letting you print directly via Wi-Fi to networked printers
-DROID BIONIC by Motorola will have plenty of memory for all your storage needs, with 16GB of on-board memory and a 16GB microSD card preinstalled
-The webtop application lets you extend your DROID BIONIC by Motorola into something beyond the average smartphone with a full Firefox? browser, full keyboard and more?all on an external screen

Thanks Averix! I also noticed MOTOPRINT in the user manual... Should be a nice little tasty treat next week!! ;)