From Note 8 to Note 10 to Note 9!

seth21w

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I had been humming along fine with my Note 8 for 2 years but recently I started playing pubg heavily and it would only last 3hrs at most I called bestbuy and they said they did not replace batteries in Samsung devices even though it stated they did on there site. Anywho I seen the sell on Amazon for 799 for the note10+ with galaxy buds so I bit! Got it home set it up beautiful phone aura glow very nice to look at BUT it would not pick up 1 bar sitting the same spot my note 8 sat which always had 2 bars of 4g+ . So I returned it and decided to just keep my note 8 and find a way to get a battery, but then about a week ago I was browsing ebay and Amazon everywhere looking at NOTE 9 Amazon was 900 for the 9 and 799 for the 10 but went on Ebay and Samsung has the note 9 usa unlocked in black for 549.99 it was on my watch list then a few days ago I got a ebay notification one morning and I looked and it was for the black note 9 it went down 200 more dollars to a total of 349.99 they had 5 left in stock, guess they are clearing them out so what did I do I hit that button twice as soon as they went down. I got 2 from them then about an hour later it was back to 549.99 maybe it was a fluke or maybe they ran out but I'm happy. Also I prefer oreo os so I am keeping the one im using on ARL1 then the other I charged to 50 percent and put it back in the box for storage. They only had 4% battery when I received but at least I know they are brand new never opened. 99.9 percent of ebay phones are refurbished or open box retailer phones unlocked by reseller. And both have 1 year warranty which resellers dont have. :p

SZQnl

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm jealous! I want to buy a Note 9 but it seems Samsung has taken them off the market after the Note 10 Lite became available.

I live in Japan and it seems impossible to get one here. Amazing value at that price but unfortunately for me Amazon don't ship these to Japan.

Do you have the dual-sim version?

seth21w

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
It's a single sim us version sm-n960u1 at home I'm getting 2 bars of 4g+ with it. The note 10+ would only get at most 1 bar but it was constantly changing towers because the signal was just to weak for it. The note 8 and 9 have the same radio in them I believe but note 10 must have a new radio.

RedMage36

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
Ok so I had been humming along fine with my Note 8 for 2 years but recently I started playing pubg heavily and it would only last 3hrs at most I called bestbuy and they said they did not replace batteries in Samsung devices even though it stated they did on there site. Anywho I seen the sell on Amazon for 799 for the note10+ with galaxy buds so I bit! Got it home set it up beautiful phone aura glow very nice to look at BUT it would not pick up 1 bar sitting the same spot my note 8 sat which always had 2 bars of 4g+ . So I returned it and decided to just keep my note 8 and find a way to get a battery, but then about a week ago I was browsing ebay and Amazon everywhere looking at NOTE 9 Amazon was 900 for the 9 and 799 for the 10 but went on Ebay and Samsung has the note 9 usa unlocked in black for 549.99 it was on my watch list then a few days ago I got a ebay notification one morning and I looked and it was for the black note 9 it went down 200 more dollars to a total of 349.99 they had 5 left in stock, guess they are clearing them out so what did I do I hit that button twice as soon as they went down. I got 2 from them then about an hour later it was back to 549.99 maybe it was a fluke or maybe they ran out but I'm happy. Also I prefer oreo os so I am keeping the one im using on ARL1 then the other I charged to 50 percent and put it back in the box for storage. They only had 4% battery when I received but at least I know they are brand new never opened. 99.9 percent of ebay phones are refurbished or open box retailer phones unlocked by reseller. And both have 1 year warranty which resellers dont have. :p

Jesus, this wall of text needs punctuation. Anyways, as for your Note 8 issue, ubreakifix can replace the battery on a Samsung phone. They are a verified repair place through Samsung I think.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Jesus, this wall of text needs punctuation. Anyways, as for your Note 8 issue, ubreakifix can replace the battery on a Samsung phone. They are a verified repair place through Samsung I think.
I agree! That's what caused me to stop reading.
TLLPDR

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29