Slacker and Pandora problems

kbo

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I am having problems with audio drop outs with Slacker and Pandora over bluetooth in my car. Currently, only 3G is available in my area. I previously used my pre plus with the same bluetooth device with no issues. Also, Slacker sounds like it is overdriving the stereo. It is very distorted even when I turn the phone volume to 1/4.

I've done limited testing using the headphone jack in my office with no problems.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

DroidST

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Also, Slacker sounds like it is overdriving the stereo. It is very distorted even when I turn the phone volume to 1/4.

I've done limited testing using the headphone jack in my office with no problems.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Good, it's not just me... I get the same crap (overdriving the stereo/distored) issue while using slacker...BT streamed to my car head..... I have LTE and have no dropout issues.. drove all over town yesterday but the distortion is a deal breaker

Media Volume adjustments doesn't seem to help

hopefully others will chime in

kbo

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I am copying some music to my phone now so I can test the music player. I am beginning to think that the skipping/stuttering issue is a bluetooth issue with the phone. I will test it on my way home from work. As far as the Slacker overdriving issue, I am not sure what to do.

kbo

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
After more testing, the skipping problem appears to be with the bluetooth receiver in my car. I connected the Bionic to a Creative D100 bluetooth speaker at home with no skipping issue. I did not try Slacker on it to see if it was overdriving the speaker. I will test that as soon as I get a chance. What is odd is that my Pre Plus did not skip when connected in my car.

DroidST

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
just a quick update, I changed the Audio Quality Setting in Slacker to BEST and I believe my 'overdrive' over BT issue is gone.. it's been only a couple hours yesterday, will see if I hear that distortion again over the next few days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress