Link Facebook contacts with phone contacts

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Coming from a Thunderbolt I had the option to link Facebook contacts with my phone contacts to create one contact entry and to use their facebook profile picture as their caller ID. On the Bionic however, this feature does not exist, at least I don't see it.

Anyone know if there is a way to do this?

Thanks,.

EDIT: I found it, you have to Edit the contact, then press the menu button while in edit and then select join. It will then ask you to select the other contact you want to join it too.

Last edited:

KDogg241

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a Thunderbolt I had the option to link Facebook contacts with my phone contacts to create one contact entry and to use their facebook profile picture as their caller ID. On the Bionic however, this feature does not exist, at least I don't see it.

Thanks,.

In my contact options I have a facebook tab where I can choose to display facebook contacts.

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site

Thanks,.
Open the non-facebook contact entry on your phone. hit menu -> edit -> join. Then search for the Facebook entry and hit ok. Now the two separate entries (1 phonebook and 1 Facebook) will be 1.

note: the order you click on the entries matters. If you try clicking on the Facebook entry first and then going to hit "join", you will find that you can't edit the contact.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty