Apps gone, need help!

nmangiafesto86

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
All my apps in my android market have disappeared, I don't know where they went, but when I look them up, they say installed, but aren't in the "my apps". Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a fix for it? I still have all my apps on my phone, they just don't show in the market...

dj_spore

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apps gone!!! Need Help!!!!

All my apps in my android market have disappeared, I don't know where they went, but when I look them up, they say installed, but aren't in the "my apps". Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a fix for it? I still have all my apps on my phone, they just don't show in the market...

I noticed this last night also, after the market update. I'd love to get them back, so they will stay updated. (I think it was a market update, it made accept the terms again.)

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I have that issue to. Its something i believe they are aware of. I think what happens is that it changes to your alternate e mail if you have one. From app home screen press menu then accounts. From there select your primary email and your apps should appear. Hope this helps at least until its fixed.

dj_spore

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

I have that issue to. Its something i believe they are aware of. I think what happens is that it changes to your alternate e mail if you have one. From app home screen press menu then accounts. From there select your primary email and your apps should appear. Hope this helps at least until its fixed.

Nice! that did the trick! Thanks!

nmangiafesto86

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site

Thank you sooo much!!!!

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

Mine did this once. I went to settings>applications>manage applications>all then select Market and hit clear. When you launch the market, all your apps will be back.