problems with zumocast? try out Qloud....

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I had far too many issues with zumocast. Forcloses, not reading my files, freezing, etc. So i did some research and found the BAMF off all streaming apps. Its called Qloud and it is free.99. Its has taken every single file i have thrown at it and it works like a charm.

Reactions: slvrdrgn123

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Cannot stream video from server, please try again later. I can't play anything now...Zumocast at least would stream SOME stuff

wpwoodjr

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Subsonic is the best. Video and audio with on-the-fly transcoding. Mac and PC. Great Android app with dynamic caching. Ability to stream from friend's servers too.

gbreeze

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Cannot stream video from server, please try again later. I can't play anything now...Zumocast at least would stream SOME stuff

You have to download the app on ur pc and ur phone. You can't connect to your pc without it. :)

If you have done that already, restart your server from ur pc. I've had 0 problems here....

Last edited:

RoyEP3

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site

Same result for me. Zumo plays nothing for me as well. There must be a better reason why it's working for some and not for others. I've tried a wide variety of formats and got nothing to work.