bionic data problems

angman619

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
just recently my bionic will just turn off 4g or 3g and there wont b any data no internet or google talk and then it will either come back on or i have to restart my phone. it has been doing this contstantly the last few days and ideas.

SonicJoe

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
just recently my bionic will just turn off 4g or 3g and there wont b any data no internet or google talk and then it will either come back on or i have to restart my phone. it has been doing this contstantly the last few days and ideas.

Are you rooted? Have you modded at all? I had issues like this, and I think the issue was caused by that. I reflashed back to stock and haven't had issues since.

big58ben

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Bad News - Good News.

Bad news. This is an identified problem with the Bionic, the data connection going south. It happens to me most frequently when I go into and out of Roam areas.

Good news. It is an identified problem and should be dealt with Verizon/Motorola update.

Bad news. Update not due until "early November".

Good news. GREAT phone - and for me worth waiting on the fix. Experience tells me each ground breaking phone has some kind of issue.

isosunrise

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
My Bionic does not suffer with any data (4G or 3G) in San Francisco, but my previous Charge did. You can try if swapping out the SIM card to see if it will help - VZW will do it for free.