bionic and razor

pnico

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Is there a big difference between the two? they both seem to be very similar..
I love my bionic with the exception of the data connection issue, I dont see the razor as being the better phone..why do some feel the bionic is inferior? because the razor has a little higher clocked or overclocked cpu?

you cant tell me there is a noticable difference between 1ghz and 1.2.. there isnt any..

RoyEP3

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I love my bionic with the exception of the data connection issue, I dont see the razor as being the better phone..why do some feel the bionic is inferior? because the razor has a little higher clocked or overclocked cpu?

you cant tell me there is a noticable difference between 1ghz and 1.2.. there isnt any..

Don't feel like going through the 17 page thread where they've already been discussing this in great detail?

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site

It's also a bit thinner, but I think the big issue is that it has a super AMOLED display rather than the Bionic's pentile LCD. I think as long as you choose only one of them you won't know that one is better or worse than the other. They really are more similar than they are different.

Reactions: jroc

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
The major difference is the size and durability.

The RAZR is thinner than the IPhone and the Samsung SGII - the thinnest on the market.

For durability it has a Kevlar back and is waterproof including the components inside.

For those who want a thin sexy phone you want the RAZR. For those who want bigger you get the Bionic.

Also you can't pull the battery on the RAZR it's sealed.

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Funny thing about Kevlar.... It all depends on how it is woven as to what kind of protection if any it will provide. All it is is a strong thread, but it isn't a padding. In order to be used as the back of a phone, it has to have some kind of resin to keep it stiff. It will only be as strong as that resin, not as strong as the fiber...

dpi92231

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
If i worry about durability get an otterbox case cant beat it with a stick. Like good old timex saying. Takes a beating and ut keeps on ticking.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Bionic isn't thin and sexy? Mine sure is.

Also regarding kevlar.. as I don't anticipate using my phone to deflect bullets, this doesn't really impress me. My silicon case keeps the phone plenty safe. And hey, what do you know, even in the case I still find the phone to be thin and sexy... imagine that.

And yes, OP, was it needed to start another thread rather than look down a few inches and see the monster one already going?
Localize your thoughts here please: http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-bionic/127153-we-got-pwned-razr.html

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19