Where is everyone?!?!?!

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Traffic on this forum has dropped like a ROCK. Where did everyone go? Now happy with the device? Haters went home and/or bought a Razr?

What happened?

:eek::mad::':)(

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm on everyday, but hardly any activity....I hope it's because people are happy with their Bionic...I know I am. No Razr jealousy here....I want extended battery and access to it. I hope our update has a few of the Moto goodies they've included on the Razr.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm on everyday, but hardly any activity....I hope it's because people are happy with their Bionic...I know I am. No Razr jealousy here....I want extended battery and access to it. I hope our update has a few of the Moto goodies they've included on the Razr.

Me as well...
And yes, I'm here, I check here sometimes. I've been on RootzWiki and XDA a lot...working with the developers. And still loving my SHIFT3R Rom :)

SnydersWeb

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm here, I don't check it as often. Now that I have it I'm a very satisfied owner. I peek at it every so often to see what all people are saying or see whatever issues.

I don't think for a second we were pwned by the event of the RAZR's release. Shoot, I would bet that Moto might put in some of the RAZR's tweaks on our next update.

For now, I just have it, enjoy it, and am eagerly waiting for the next update of the phone and later for ICS.

Wish there was a cheap way to upgrade my wife from the DroidX to a Bionic. She notices how much faster my bionic is.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm here, I don't check it as often. Now that I have it I'm a very satisfied owner. I peek at it every so often to see what all people are saying or see whatever issues.

I don't think for a second we were pwned by the event of the RAZR's release. Shoot, I would bet that Moto might put in some of the RAZR's tweaks on our next update.

For now, I just have it, enjoy it, and am eagerly waiting for the next update of the phone and later for ICS.

Wish there was a cheap way to upgrade my wife from the DroidX to a Bionic. She notices how much faster my bionic is.

My friend was like that (until the Razr launch, now he wants that. No clue why). But he can't stand how slow his X is now compared to the Bionic/newer smartphones. And I do think that the stuff that works better on the Razr that the Bionic had are going to be updated...but I doubt we'll get anything like the smart actions and such...they're trying to sell a new product and giving the new stuff to the old ones isn't going to make people want to buy the Razr quite as much.
But I'm enjoying my Bionic...and I want to be able to swap batteries. The Razr is a more mainstream phone...perfect for those who want to switch over from iCrap.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

This is me right here. happy owner that pokes head in everyonce in a while to see whats cooking and see about updates. will have 4g showing up in town this next week on the 17th so im happy about that too.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I also come into these forums from time to time but spend a lot of time on RootzWiki as well, because I'm usually waiting for the latest updates to TH3ORYROM lol. I agree that it has definitely quieted down here. I remember these forums were crazy right before release and right after. I'm happy with my Bionic, that's for sure.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I am here every day multiple tomes a day. I don't post until the haters piss me off I have to tell them how awesome my bionic is.

wilsodw

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Iam here as well, no change in issues and waiting on the update. Not expected to get 4g in Peoria Illinois until end of 2012, however there was a crowd at the local verizon store yesterday. Yes I went just to see.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
HEY, all the "old guys" are back...KillerG, mjforte, trailblazen, SnydersWeb, 2defmouze, etc; like a family reunion...Nice to see you again! I am loving my Bionic too and looking forward to the update!

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I've not had any problems since rooting and installing the leaked update. Bionic's been a great phone.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
HEY, all the "old guys" are back...KillerG, mjforte, trailblazen, SnydersWeb, 2defmouze, etc; like a family reunion...Nice to see you again! I am loving my Bionic too and looking forward to the update!

Haha I was honored to be included here... I still feel like a noob sometimes :)

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

I'm honored to be included in that group as well. Good to see everyone happy with the Bionic. I know the Bionic receives a lot of hate but I still think it's a great phone. You aren't rooted are you?

DaleGriggs

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I am still here and still very pleased with my Bionic. I have had Samsung products in the past and have had good/bad luck with them. I am a little leary of buying the Nexus because of that and the cheap plastic is a turnoff. You can have any phone that doesn't have a replacable battery. I change mine because I don't want to leave the house without a full battery and if I am going to be gone overnight, I stick in the extended battery.
I don't play games that require blazing speeds so this one is just fine. I look at the screen and can't figure out what everyone is complaining about. I think one of the bobble-heads told them it is crap so they think it is crap.
I will be happy to wait for my two year contract to expire and then I will buy a phone that expands into a full desktop computer running Windows Nine tha has no keyboard, just a sensor your stick in your ear to read your mind. Until then, this one is great!