maybe im not right???....
Well I went over to my iphone a few months ago while waiting for ICS to drop on my bionic. I finally got the update for it (my phone is still connected to wifi but not to my number) and I downloaded the software and when I went to install it, it wouldnt work. Ive attempted it 4 times and each time, it fails. Now I am thinking I can not update it over wifi and that it has to be actually hooked to my number. I called VZW and they said it should update over wifi (but as we all know, they sometimes dont know what theyre talking about...). I wanted to see the software in action before making my decision to go back to my droid or stay with my iphone... does anyone know if that is the case?
- 11-15-2012, 12:54 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 01:58 PM #4
- 11-15-2012, 03:30 PM #5
- 11-16-2012, 11:34 AM #6
- 11-16-2012, 11:37 AM #7
- 11-16-2012, 10:26 PM #9
- 11-17-2012, 12:30 AM #10
- 11-19-2012, 08:17 AM #11
- By Adrynalyne in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 150Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:06 AM
- By CMILD561 in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:03 PM
- By newdroidhead in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2011, 01:39 AM
- By jbomb11 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 04-02-2011, 04:56 PM
- By Nehebkau in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:19 PM