Will Bionic have Firefox like Atrix will?

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I was looking at the CES presentation of the Atrix and Sanjay said that the Atrix will have a Full Firefox web browser. Will the Bionic have the same browser? I really hope so.

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Im prettysm sure the atrix has the firefox browser because of the laptop dock i dont think the bionic will have it

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You can run Firefox for Android, its in beta 3, size has been reduced further, performance is gaining. I look forward to it.

DubA

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
The Bionic will have a dock and as far as the features...They didn't rule out Webtop functionality. They did say at CES you'll have to wait and see, with a smile.

I'll post the video link later after I get home around 11pm for the skeptics.

Last edited:

zero3187

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Although I am glad that at&t is getting some great android phones I do wish that the bionic could have the webtop capability. Such a great feature would be such a waste if it was just used with one phone. The one thing that leads me to believe that the bionic wouldn't have it is the fact that it has half the memory as the atrix but it still doesn't rule it out I guess.

What I'm saying is that I hope that Motorola uses the webtop on more phones. I see this as something that could be the future of computing, not just in mobile phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non