We will hear anything from Verizon today? CTIA?

cody_21

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I am with you all. I am hoping they announce something between now and when it ends. I haven't heard of verizon being at the event yet though, does anyone know if they are there?

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Apparently the Motorola Bionic was suppose to be at CTIA for hands-on purposes, but so far nothing. Maybe after the Sprint event blows over and reporters look around, they'll find it if it's even there.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I am with you all. I am hoping they announce something between now and when it ends. I haven't heard of verizon being at the event yet though, does anyone know if they are there?

This says they are located at ?Interview Room 3? ?Doesn?t exactly sound like they were buying out the main floor space in an effort to be front/center?

Exhibitor List

-Suntan

cody_21

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, they probably let sprint and t-mo go ahead and do their thing today then verizon is going hit us with something awesome tomorrow!

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Waited so long for TB so figured that some few more weeks to learn about the Bionic won't add that much to my Android stress.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Me too now that VZW announced LTE in a bunch more city's today. Mine is included!

Soon I will have a Xoom and Bionic running at the speed of LTE!

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Watch CTIA Live Online!!!

header.gif

International CTIA WIRELESS® 2011 - Day 1 Show Highlights

Watch it Live Tomorrow Morning Starting at 9 AM EST.

Last edited:

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
the one major city on the eastern side of South Dakota just got added to the 2011 list.... just not my major city on the western side of SD LOL!!!.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Guys (and gals)...just read Panda's blog from the 21st where he says sprint has officially announced the nexus s. His closing line "ours will be much better". Panda works for verizon.

Not bionic related but this could change MY mind about the bionic if they change a couple of things on the S. I'm ready for vanilla android without bloatware. Am i dreaming?

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Guys (and gals)...just read Panda's blog from the 21st where he says sprint has officially announced the nexus s. His closing line "ours will be much better". Panda works for verizon.

Not bionic related but this could change MY mind about the bionic if they change a couple of things on the S. I'm ready for vanilla android without bloatware. Am i dreaming?

I'm hearing a lot of this Panda character lol. Where is his site at? Link?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez