what phone should i get?

angman619

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
well im sick of waiting around for something great. so help me decide and really be honest. should i get the charge revolution or thunderbolt....or should i just hold out and wait for the bionic...i have a tour right now and im getting antsy!

beermanmike

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
well im sick of waiting around for something great. so help me decide and really be honest. should i get the charge revolution or thunderbolt....or should i just hold out and wait for the bionic...i have a tour right now and im getting antsy!

You and everyone else, play with each phone thats out now and get what you like, if you like it then its good for you. Don't play the cell phone game because a month or two after getting the Bionic we'll hear about this nice phone that's coming out "soon". I have a D1 and been sitting on my upgrade since Jan. All of those phones are good choices right now (I hear good things about the charge) but i, personally, am waiting for the Bionic.:D

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
You and everyone else, play with each phone thats out now and get what you like, if you like it then its good for you. Don't play the cell phone game because a month or two after getting the Bionic we'll hear about this nice phone that's coming out "soon". I have a D1 and been sitting on my upgrade since Jan. All of those phones are good choices right now (I hear good things about the charge) but i, personally, am waiting for the Bionic.:D
^THIS^
I'm still rockin my OGD and with no complaints.
My upgrade comes at month's end with my sights set on the Bionic.... and if I like what I see, it'll be a good successor to put my OGD into retirement.

:cool:

jdg1

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been waiting for the Bionic and pretty much have come down to this.
If any of the current 4G phones is reduced to a special sale at $99 dollars I'm jumping all over it. Each one of them have there own unique set of problems but at $99 dollars I'm willing to work around those issues (i.e. extended batteries, rooting to get rid of Bing, custom ROMs to eliminate lags, etc.). $99 dollars is OK for older technology. If that doesn't happen and I am not pressed by the Verizon Tier program rollout, I'm gonna try to patiently wait for the Bionic.
Since I recently got Gingerbread on my DX, we have rekindled our love affair till the hot chick (Bionic) comes to town.

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I broke down and got a Charge two weeks ago when I could get it for $149 on upgrade, and I'm very glad I did. Its super fast with a custom kernel and the stock rom, and between the display and the form factor, I prefer it to what I've seen of the Bionic so far. I'll be very happy with it for some time, and when I do decide to move on, I should be able to get a much more perfected LTE device than the Bionic.

So I see no harm in continuing to wait, at least until Verizon says something about tiered, but if you're tired of waiting, you certainly won't be disappointed with what's available already...

Train2281

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm in the same boat right now. I have the storm 2 and I want to throw it out the window. My main concern is whether the Bionic is going to have a 4.5" screen or not. If it is then I'm going to get the Thunderbolt right now. I already feel that a 4.3" phones are too big, 4.5" is just too much. I just hope the official specs come out soon.