Complete Backups

Midnight_Ninja

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I am getting slightly itchy to make the move to gingerbread. I was wondering how to make a complete backup of my phone, so that I can upgrade, and save all my apps, contacts, and app data. I plan on using Titanium Backup Root and MyBackup Root (Just incase). Is there a specific way that I should backup all my files, in order to flash GB, and then replace everything back to the way it was? Or is that not possible?

Just to clarify, because I tend to ramble on, I want step by step instructions to save all my apps, contacts, and app data so that I can flash to GB and replace everything.

Thanks in advance!

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I am getting slightly itchy to make the move to gingerbread. I was wondering how to make a complete backup of my phone, so that I can upgrade, and save all my apps, contacts, and app data. I plan on using Titanium Backup Root and MyBackup Root (Just incase). Is there a specific way that I should backup all my files, in order to flash GB, and then replace everything back to the way it was? Or is that not possible?

Just to clarify, because I tend to ramble on, I want step by step instructions to save all my apps, contacts, and app data so that I can flash to GB and replace everything.

Thanks in advance!

I've found its just as easy to reload the apps unless you have some very important grid, scale, or perhaps a word project of sorts... i also lean towards the idea that all backups use space and cause sluggish results not seen or noticed by users, but none the less take a toll on our batteries..

but if you really must have a backup remember that if you change to another Rom it may or may not allow the use of some of your apps.. one in particular is the DSP which allows a sound equalizer on your ph if your running the gummy GBE 2.0.. thats about i can say... and if you are allowing Google to run as a backup.. it will move all apps back to the ph where ever you go except that sound equalizer..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member