MrJiggywiggy

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I believe we (Droid RAZR HD owners) will be receiving a new OS update. Wish I could tell you which though. I know the Developer edition of our phones is getting Kit Kat, so why shouldn't we? Only difference is an unlockable bootloader. Not much. Why would Motorola be waiting to make more money by not telling us yet that our phones are obsolete when they could be mKing money know. We just need patience and hope to see what we get.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Plaz

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I would be very (pleasantly) surprised if a Kit Kat update appeared for the Droid RAZR HD. This phone is in minimal maintenance mode from what I can see. We just got an update this past week which was imperceptibly different from the last one.

McTavish

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I would be very (pleasantly) surprised if a Kit Kat update appeared for the Droid RAZR HD. This phone is in minimal maintenance mode from what I can see. We just got an update this past week which was imperceptibly different from the last one.

On the contrary I would be rather put out if Motorola didn't update us to Kit Kat. On Motorola's own site it says that the Razr HD will receive the 4.4 update...I don't know whether it will be able to be cracked yet,unfortunately.

Sent from my XT926 using AC Forums mobile app

mrdylanspencer

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
It's around the corner. Motorola promised and the '13 droids just got it two days ago. I'd say definitely by end of January.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886