OtterBoxes for the M

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
A little to much bulk for me but I know some people love these... I plan to stick with the VZW TPU case and the holster for the shell case. They work well together...

http://www.otterbox.com/droid-razr-m-by-motorola/droid-razr-m-by-motorola,default,sc.html

Defender $50
mot2-razr-m-20-3.jpg

Commuter $35
mot4-razr-m-j1-3.jpg

Sent from my XT907 Scorpion_Mini

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I really like my Otterbox Defender and holster, for my Droid X.
I get the Razr M this week. Will wait and see if I feel I need one for the Mini.

njlx016

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a Defender for my Razr M the other day. I spent a long time trying to figure out whether to go with the black or grey / white. I went with black.

Because of the screen / bezel on the M, the Defender doesn't have an integrated screen protector like other Defenders. I love this because with previous Defenders I have owned I was sick of seeing dust and debris stuck between the screen and screen protector.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a Defender for my Razr M the other day. I spent a long time trying to figure out whether to go with the black or grey / white. I went with black.

Because of the screen / bezel on the M, the Defender doesn't have an integrated screen protector like other Defenders. I love this because with previous Defenders I have owned I was sick of seeing dust and debris stuck between the screen and screen protector.
Really? The defender, for the M doesn't have a window? Its just open, like the commuter?
Shoot, may as well get something way cheaper and smaller, if the Defender has lost one of its defenses.

ETA: No joke, I just went to Otterbox.com and found "*In order to accommodate Motorola?s beautiful edge to edge screen design, the Defender Series does not have a built in screen protector."
DROID RAZR M 4G LTE Case from OtterBox | OtterBox.com

Jer84

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
The ballistic brand sg drop protection case is a vry good alternative

Sent from my droid razr m via Android Central App