LED Notification colors

Sethoth

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know why text notifications show green and Google+ notifications show white? I'm not using any kind of LED control apps.

obi5683

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That exactly the same with my GN. There was one update to G+ that made the LED flash Red, which was awesome, but that has since been changed back to white.. Texts were always green for me. I wish each app had its own color without using lightflow. It is all in how the app is coded. If it is coded to use the standard color, it will flash white, if it is coded to use a specific color, and your device can handle it, it will flash that color.

phositadc

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Why no light flow? It has no effect whatsoever on battery and works perfectly on the M. I really don't understand why people are opposed to it.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Why no light flow? It has no effect whatsoever on battery and works perfectly on the M. I really don't understand why people are opposed to it.

I got it set up the other day to handle all my notifications. I like the native email and text apps on the phone so I didn't want to use K9 and Handcent anymore just for the notification control. It took a little time to disable the old notifications but now Light Flow is set up to use various audio clips, vibration patterns, and LED colors. It's great.

obi5683

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with using an app to add functionality to Android. I just try to run as pure as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress