texting a group of people

Coral Kendall

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
OK, I know I can send a text to multiple people, but there has to be a way to do it without having to choose them individually. I have groups of people, (ie friends, family etc) but I cannot figure out how to send one mass text to all of them. Can someone please advise me how to do this? Its too difficult the other way especially when the people are all in one group

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
OK, I know I can send a text to multiple people, but there has to be a way to do it without having to choose them individually. I have groups of people, (ie friends, family etc) but I cannot figure out how to send one mass text to all of them. Can someone please advise me how to do this? Its too difficult the other way especially when the people are all in one group

Try the apps Group manager and Group text in the play market... maybe someone has a better suggestion though

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
If your contacts are in Google, just go to Gmail>contacts, and create a group. Then you will be able to pick that group when you are picking contacts in the texting app.