group text issues

KHeath

Aug 15, 2023
Visit site
I was in a group text with about 9 others. I got them just fine for a while but one day the main gal said my texts were causing issues that did not allow the others to see any other texts or be able to reply.. She took me off and apparently things were fine. I did research and tried different apps, and spent over an hour on the phone with my carrier (Consumer Cellular). Just recently one of the other people started a text thread of which she included me. Things were fine. But now I am seeing things being downloaded. I have no idea what it is nor how to find it. I think it is coming from that thread since I see a few of the names separately and all it shows it downloading but nothing else. Any ideas what is going on? And yes at least have of the gals have iphones which I know don't play well with Samsung. Oh and mine is the S23+, Thank you!

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I was in a group text with about 9 others. I got them just fine for a while but one day the main gal said my texts were causing issues that did not allow the others to see any other texts or be able to reply.. She took me off and apparently things were fine. I did research and tried different apps, and spent over an hour on the phone with my carrier (Consumer Cellular). Just recently one of the other people started a text thread of which she included me. Things were fine. But now I am seeing things being downloaded. I have no idea what it is nor how to find it. I think it is coming from that thread since I see a few of the names separately and all it shows it downloading but nothing else. Any ideas what is going on? And yes at least have of the gals have iphones which I know don't play well with Samsung. Oh and mine is the S23+, Thank you!
Which messaging app?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000