Rumors/Updates for Release Date

Shuckster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hope this isn't true!! This would be a huge blow for Moto and the Christmas season. That being said. Get it right! I'll be waiting.

hawkman610

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm an iPhoner that is making the jump to android. Leaning Heavily towards the sg3. Why is is driving you nuts? I think the Maxx HD may be the way to go after watching that video but would like to get your opinion on it.

Signal! I've always had Moto or HTC smart phones and I've noticed reception is noticeably less with the S3 that previous phones. More dropped calls, can't stream music in areas of weaker signal where I could with my HTC phones.

I live in an area that is fairly rural, so we don't have the number of towers most areas have. I just need to go back to Moto or HTC.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm an iPhoner that is making the jump to android. Leaning Heavily towards the sg3. Why is is driving you nuts? I think the Maxx HD may be the way to go after watching that video but would like to get your opinion on it.

Did you have the iphone 4s? IF so, the M's screen will seem like a fair downgrade from the iphone, because the M screen is rather pixelated. If you're used to the retina display then it may even be a deal breaker, go check out the M.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I just hope this article is a rumor. Droid RAZR HD & Droid RAZR MAXX HD Release Dates Facing Delays?

Assuming that this isn't a rumor - it's nice to see Motorola and Verizon are logical enough to realize that signal strength is the most important aspect within a phone. Holding a phone in any position should not, under any circumstances, cause signal issues. Apple,I'm looking at you on this one...

If it gets delayed, don't complain but rather be happy about their quality control. It's better to not release a broken or un-finished device rather than have everyone complain about how bad their premier RAZR line is.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
This phone is already getting old. With all of the phones coming out like the Incredible X and all of the talk about the next Nexus I do not know if I want to spend 750 dollars on the Moto Maxx HD now :(

---------- Post Merged at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:01 AM ----------

This phone is already getting old. With all of the phones coming out like the Incredible X and all of the talk about the next Nexus I do not know if I want to spend 750 dollars on the Moto Maxx HD now :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C3A0K9-f3M

Okay that is what I needed.....LOL, I want this phone yesterday. It will either be this of the next Nexus....

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I wonder... if the rumor is true and the Razr Maxx HD does get delayed for signal issues, would that increase the chance of it being released with JB? Or is it set in stone that it WILL be coming out with ICS no matter what? I cant remember what was said at the Moto event in NYC.

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Ugh man. My upgrade is on the 18th!!!!!! I originally thought it might be out by the end of this month. Oh well

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
If it gets delayed, don't complain but rather be happy about their quality control. It's better to not release a broken or un-finished device rather than have everyone complain about how bad their premier RAZR line is.

Agreed. And I almost bought an S3, but it's a no go. Can't wait for the maxx HD. So based on the rumor it's not an easy wait :(

sent from my DInc4g using AC forums

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I wonder... if the rumor is true and the Razr Maxx HD does get delayed for signal issues, would that increase the chance of it being released with JB? Or is it set in stone that it WILL be coming out with ICS no matter what? I cant remember what was said at the Moto event in NYC.

It was simply stated that the three new Motorola devices will be receiving the JB update before the end of the year.

Maxx HD, Razr HD, and the already released M.

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

Wow...

From the article -
As for the future U.S. pricing for the two devices, we might have to reconsider early rumors. We were pretty convinced the Droid Razr HD would hit Verizon for $199.99 with a two-year contract, while the Razr Maxx HD would go for $299.99. But if Canadians will get the Razr HD for a starting price of $99.99, why shouldn?t people stateside expect $100 and $200 prices for the new Razr and Razr Maxx handsets, respectively?

Sent from my XT907 Scorpion_Mini

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow...

From the article -

Sent from my XT907 Scorpion_Mini

I just read that yesterday. It was the pricing I was hoping for but I wasn't going to hold my breath. Still not going to but if the Maxx is $200 that seems like a no brainer to me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Damn. It looks like accessories have started showing up at Verizon stores. I hope this is a signal of something good.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Damn. It looks like accessories have started showing up at Verizon stores. I hope this is a signal of something good.

I call BS. Example?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo