Diagonal lines in Chrome browser

rsolti13

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
ONLY when using the chrome browser I am seeing diagonal white/black lines on the screen. I can't imagine this is normal, anyone else have this issue? I installed Firefox and it isn't there, but I far prefer Chrome. Should I exchange for a new one? It doesn't matter what color the background of the web page, the lines always show

Screenshot_2012-11-16-11-58-21.png

Last edited:

bblaze

Android Powered Human
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Dumb question but have you tried reinstalling it? Clearing the data/cache? Could be a bad install or have some corrupt data.

Sent from my Samsung Proclaim using the AC forums app.

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
It has to be an issue with chrome and not your device. If the lines are ONLY present when using chrome, your phone should be fine. Do as bblaze has asked and hopefully that will resolve your issue. Good luck.

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I have cleared cache and reinstalled, same issue
That is strange, how it ONLY does it in chrome. If you go to Verizon, the first thing they will do is ask if you've restored it to factory settings. You may want to try that. Please note you will lose all your apps and will have to redownload.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
That is strange, how it ONLY does it in chrome. If you go to Verizon, the first thing they will do is ask if you've restored it to factory settings. You may want to try that. Please note you will lose all your apps and will have to redownload.

My Verizon store said I had to restore factory settings in their presence. If it acted up beyond that than they will replace it but this was a network issue. You can easily reset it and of it fails, ask for a new one. Only Chrome or not, mine doesn't do this so it's not normal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2