Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sound volume degraded with JB, Solutions?

With the JB update Moto killed one of my most favorite things about this phone: Sound volumes that could wake up the dead. Prior to the update I would set my volume controls at about the midway point and they were plenty loud. Post update and even with the controls slid all the way to the right the volumes are no where near where they were.

So with that in mind does anyone have any idea how to undo this or of any apps that will allow me to crank up the volume again?

Default Re: Sound volume degraded with JB, Solutions?

It might be my imagination but the phone actually seems louder, now. I have hearing issues so I tend to crank everything, much to my wife's dismay, and I've been finding the phone easier to hear in general since the update.

Seems louder to me as well.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts

My experience, too, is that volumes are louder ... and that's discouraging. They were loud enough in ICS, but they now appear rudely loud when set to even the lowest setting.

I just purchased my Razor Maxx HD and everything about this phone blows away my Samsung Galaxy Nexus especially the sound and obviously the battery.....I could not be happier with my new choice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    With the JB update Moto killed one of my most favorite things about this phone: Sound volumes that could wake up the dead. Prior to the update I would set my volume controls at about the midway point and they were plenty loud. Post update and even with the controls slid all the way to the right the volumes are no where near where they were.

So with that in mind does anyone have any idea how to undo this or of any apps that will allow me to crank up the volume again?
    Mine is also not as loud. Even my bluetooth earpiece has less volume.