Bluetooth headphones compatible with JB update?

bluzzy

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

New Maxx HD owner, here. Love this phone! I searched here, but with no success.

I need help finding a decent bluetooth headphone/headset. My Kinivo BTH220 headphones are awesome (and cheap) but will not pair with this phone...in fact, the phone doesn't even see the headphones when scanning. They were great on my GS2 and work fine on my N7 with JB. I received the OTA JB update as soon as I fired up the phone, so not sure if the incompatibility is due to the update, or a hardware issue.

So, which headphones are you all using? I prefer the smallish over the ear type, but am open to other types.

I am grateful for this awesome forum, and would appreciate some feedback!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Android Central Forums

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Rocketfish's bluetooth headphones are what I use. Like them so much I have three unopened boxes of them, just in case they ever stop making them.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Motorola S705 stereo headset. Plug in your favorite ear buds and enjoy. Use an aux plug, plugged into any radio and play your music anywhere. 330ft range. I plug mine into my home stereo and walk around the house streaming music from my phone. Great at Christmas time:)

Sent using the Amazing RAZR MaxxHD

bluzzy

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, all, for the info. After checking out reviews/pricing on various models, including the ones mentioned in this thread (thank you!), I ended up with the LG HBS-700W for $45:

http://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronic...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2445474

After using them for only a few days now, I'm still loving them. Sound is decent for music, haven't made/received a call with them yet, though. Range is very good,and supposed they handle sweat pretty well. Very comfortable ear buds, and controls are very well layed out.

If price wasn't an issue, I'd have got those Jaybirds...maybe some day.

Steve

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Android Central Forums

maximus8704

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Do any of you have any problems with the device heating up when using the bluetooth headset? I'm still on the old MAXX, and have been having some issues with the phone heating up when I use my BT set (plantronics backbeat). If the MAXX HD doesn't do that, I'm upgrading...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty