Backup help

lritch

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Ugh....frustrated. I was told to do a factory reset by vzw yesterday. I tried to run backup assistant and it said I need more space to do the backup. I was then told I didn't need to do that because my pictures and stuff was backed up with Google. Well after doing the backup I now am unable to find the pics I have taken over the past few months......Ideas?? Please help....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you know if you had Auto Backup to Google+ turned on this whole time? If so, check your Google+ Photos on the web and see if there's an album called Backup or something to that effect.

If you can't find them in your Google+ albums, then check to make sure you didn't actually save your photos to an external SD card.

If they're not in either place, then I'm afraid they're permanently lost. In the future, use places like this as a resource. Unfortunately, the average support tech from a wireless provider often will give questionable or even flat out wrong advice. Here, you'll find a lot of people who really know what they're talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa