Lobonca

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a Droid Razr Maxx with android v. 2.3.6

There is Internal Memory 3.0 GB
SD Card 8.0 GB
and Ext. SD Card with 14.8 GB

I have the apps "App 2 SD Pro" and "Titanium Backup Pro"

I have moved some programs and data to the SD card but cannot seem to figure out how to move apps and data to the Ext. SD Card. I need to free up space on the Internal memory and SD card.

Thank you for your help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't think you can move apps or app data to the external SD--only to the internal SD. Anyone else with more knowledge about this, speak up if I'm wrong! The best use for the external SD is to load up music or videos on it, and you can also set the camera to save directly to the external SD.

Reactions: cordoni

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
OK why do u need to free up space? Also the 3gb is just for apps and there data. So you have plenty of app storage.moving apps2sd is old technology and Google has moved on with internal storage. Also motorola was one of the first to kill apps2sd. Also get your self a 32gb SD card for movies and use Google music for music storage

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

cent628

May 23, 2012
Visit site
As Moosc said, you can not use the external sd card for APPS. Just received my droid razor maxx, tried to copy files over. Called Verizon, they said you could not move apps over to the external sd card.

Reactions: cordoni

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana