kingmeow

May 30, 2012
Visit site
I was recommeded Dolphin by my die hard Android friend and I'm loving it! Previously I was using the stock browswer and switching to Dolphin is like day and night. I love the gesture ability to get to a website.

mrpat67

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I use Dolphin Browser HD. It is very intuitive as well as lightning fast. It also has a good assortment of ad-ons. The gestures are awesome as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

gymgal1951

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Have been using Opera mini on four different phones since 2007. Also use Opera browser on PC.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Duuuude the chrome beta browser is sick, so can't wait for ics to get that on my razr!

Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Just a heads up on Dolphin, the extensions like to run in the background, regardless if you fully closed Dolphin or not.
For the past 3 days, mobi.mgeek.tunnybrowser soaked up 30% of my battery life. With some slight investigative work, I realized it was the "Desktop Toggle" add on constantly running, even though Dolphin was closed.
This apparently happens with themes, also.

teddeli

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I used Dolphin for a while. I liked it. Also used Boat Browser and found the interface friendlier. I thought Boat was a little faster and switched to that.

mededitor

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Dolphin Browser HD for me, too. I tried a few different browsers and found Dolphin worked best for me. I always make sure that I click "Exit" when I'm done browsing so it's not left running.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I used to use Dolphin Mini because my experience with the stock browser on my old Incredible was pretty slow and clunky. So I assumed it would be the same with the Maxx, but then one day I figured I'd use it, and I found that it was pretty much just as fast as Dolphin, and I didn't notice any other system slowdowns. And I like how it syncs with my Google Chrome bookmarks. So I uninstalled Dolphin to save space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87