Instagram not compatible?

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,
I was wondering if Instagram is working for anyone who just upgraded to ICS.. For some reason I can't download the app through play store. It says "app is not compatible with your device", Is anyone else having this issue too? :(

T

chris06ob

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Instagram is having issues across both android and ios its not just razrs they were down for like 15 hours and are still having issues I think it's their servers or something.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

jvm1982

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
As of about half an hour ago it appears everything is back to normal. Don't take my word for it though. It still may hiccup.

Optid

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Instagram is having issues across both android and ios its not just razrs they were down for like 15 hours and are still having issues I think it's their servers or something.

Yep I tried logging in early this morning after updating to ICS and it wouldn't work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

jvm1982

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. I failed to mention it earlier that I did this and it worked. Sorry guys.

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
edit: Never mind I fixed the issue.. I just downloaded the app from play store through the computer and it automatically downloaded on my phone :) weird though how it wouldn't let me do it directly from the play store on my phone.. Oh well problem solved.

DzBoyz

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a Razr today and it will not download Instagram. Any help? market enabler? What specific type of "market enabler" am I looking for?

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I purchased a Razr today and it will not download Instagram. Any help? market enabler? What specific type of "market enabler" am I looking for?

try and see if you can download it through your computer from play.google.com
it will automatically download to your phone after signing in

let me know if it works! it worked for me :D

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Although I'm using a Bionic with 4.0.4, I could not download it this morning but I was just able to. Looks like the Play Store may still have a few lingering issues.

Dreamscatcher

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
When i tried to download instagram on my device it said the same thing. I simply just go to my camera setting and reset my camera resolution to its highest, and then I was able to upload instagram O:) I hope it help :D

ryanidcomm

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
You're just upgrading to ics?...

Im a pretty heavy instagram user and have had no problems.... It's probably something that will be fixed shortly..

Instagram seems to work on almost any phone.

Anna Simon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I cant download to my Samsung Transform? And the Market Unlocker isnt available anymore?
Also it wont let me download from my computer either. It says it is only compatible with my old phone, which i dont have anymore. And it wont even give me the option to click my Transform to download it there.