Car dock for the maxx?

blaidth

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm wondering too. Is the one made for it best or should i just get a grip one that could be a vent or dash mount?

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the Motorola dock via Amazon. Maxx fits well and suction cup mount proved secure.

Simple matter to push the charger connection into place. Phone switches modes automatically unless feature is disabled. Several alternatives to Motorola car dock app available online.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The OEM one is awesome.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Zman1001

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Not true. I use the OEM Motorola car dock (with the plastic insert removed) and it fits well with the Otter Commuter case.

That is not the OEM for the MAXX. That is for the razr. The OEM for the MAXX does not allow any case. It does not have plastic insert.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Zman1001

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I think the ICS dock app is improved, but I really like car home ultra app. It is really good and allows for shortcut to at least 30 apps. Well worth the cost

130GeV

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I think the ICS dock app is improved, but I really like car home ultra app. It is really good and allows for shortcut to at least 30 apps. Well worth the cost

Wooops! You are right. Got both the regular Razr and the Maxx. It's the regular one that fits. Both cased, I can hardly tell the difference.

LocationDudeNYC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I put my phone in the car dock and nothing happened. How do I activate the car dock app? I see nothing in settings nor do I haver an app for it. Any help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87