1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Atrix HD Widgets on Razr Maxx

I would LOVE to have the Atrix HD widgets on my Razr Maxx...specifically, the circles.apk widget. I downloaded the apks, and installed them, but I have two problems.

The weather apk won't install because it says I already have a file with that name.
    The Circles widget will not load on the homescreen because it says it is a 3rd party homescreen.

I am not rooted, and not *very* familiar with working with the file systems of mobiles, but I know enough to cause trouble!

Please tell me how I would be able to use the circles widget on my phone. Thanks.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

94 reads and not one response?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Atrix HD Widgets on Razr Maxx

I don't know about that apk, but you can find the Rings style clock/weather widget in the One More Clock widget here as well:

I know in order to use the circles widget from the Atrix you also have to install the Atrix launcher. It will only work on that launcher. I'm not sure about the weather issue: I had the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    I don't know about that apk, but you can find the Rings style clock/weather widget in the One More Clock widget here as well:

+1
    Last edited by rbess1965; 07-30-2012 at 02:40 PM.
    "When you turn your Android on, does it return the favor?"
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thank you.