Remove item from My Apps ALL list?

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Like I bet most of you, I have gone through a TON of applications, many of which I immediately deleted, or played with a bit THEN deleted. Lots of crap-apps, and many which simply grew boring or didn't do what I wanted. Google seems to think I will always want them handy and so it keeps them in my ALL list, but I'd be happy if they just disappeared and didn't clutter that list up. Can I get them out of there?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I assume you're talking about the All list on the Google Play website, not on your phone app. I don't think you can get rid of them, because it's essentially your purchase history.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Reactions: bradenfontaine

DerDoktor

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I assume you're talking about the All list on the Google Play website, not on your phone app. I don't think you can get rid of them, because it's essentially your purchase history.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Not what I wanted to hear, Im sure they have that stored somewhere, anyone know how to delete these?

drvier8

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
On your phone, go to my apps in the play store. Select all. You can hit the x to delete the apps. You can even multi-select with a long press.

The play store on you computer will eventually refresh to match.

mtncmpr

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
On your phone, go to my apps in the play store. Select all. You can hit the x to delete the apps. You can even multi-select with a long press.

The play store on you computer will eventually refresh to match.

When I go to do this, some apps have the X to delete and others don't. Some of the others are apps that I have downloaded and are not ones that came on the phone. Can't seem to be able to figure out why those apps don't have the X too.

Also, I can't long press on any of the apps to multi-select.

My device is Motorola Bionic using JB 4.1 Sorry to put this in the Razr Maxx section, but I don't find this addressed anywhere else on AC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez