stock reminder

newstorm2guy

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having problems or even use the stock reminders? I've got several things I use it for but it's not working. Its weird because when I reset the phone, the reminders come up, even ones that are past due.

dubfish34

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Not the reminders, but I've got a huge problem with the stock email app. Randomly, visual and audible email notifications will stop for no reason and resetting my phone doesn't seem to fix it. On one occasion, it wouldn't grab my email and wasn't showing anything in my inbox but it WAS showing all of my folders. I removed and re-installed the account and that fixed it Couple other guys I work with are having the same problem.

I've read the forum a bit and know there are some bugs with ICS that will hopefully be fixed with the eventual patch. I wonder if our problems are related?

dubfish34

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
what email app are you using? do these couple other guys have the same phone, and are using the same app?

We're all using the stock email app. I have the maxx and they have regular razrs and our email is setup using a corporate email account under "accounts and sync". Worth pointing out that when the notifications stop the email is actually still showing up when you open the app, just not letting us know about it. The issue with my entire inbox being empty has only happened to me once but my co-worker has experienced it twice. Very strange.

My apologies to TC. Don't mean to hijack your thread! :)