Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: HDMI help please

Found the app. It's webtop 1.0 . Of course it was in the "W" section and I started alphabetically . Good to know in any case. I found some others I could freeze while I was at it. Had a nervous moment this morning when I saw that ICS had DL'd and was waiting for me to install. Previously when it was first released it wanted to install on its own and if I hadn't caught it and disabled the updater then it would have installed. I'm not an ICS hater, just don't want it. Froze the updater ASAP, cleaned the cache of the ICS file and was really glad it didn't auto install, totally spaced out that possibility of it coming thru overnite.
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Gingerbread

We probably should have asked what you froze. Webtop is the specific app used to push through HDMI, so that mashes perfect sense. Glad you found it either way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

Quote Originally Posted by MrHost View Post
    We probably should have asked what you froze. Webtop is the specific app used to push through HDMI, so that mashes perfect sense. Glad you found it either way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    Well having that info would have saved me some time and trouble for sure as I didn't know the function of webtop , but had froze it at least eightor ine months ago so of course thought it to be some benign app not needed. Just goes to show, but listing all my frozen apps would have been to much. I've been an android user for the past two years and there's definitely a learning curve, but its all good and I've got things set where I want them again.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Try rebooting the phone and hooking it up again. If that doesn't work, you could always try the old cache partition wipe:

Also, are you using the HDMI cable that came with the phone?
    What HDMI cable that came with the phone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    To live and die in L.A.

Whoops, sorry! I forgot that the HDMI cable doesn't come with the phone, although for the life of me I can't remember where I got mine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12