Can't send photos attached in text using stock text

FredBassett

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
not forwarding issue like in a thread below. It shows they have gone but the receiver never gets them No error messages or anything. Also when that person tries to send me a pic it takes forever to get it on my phone. The photo will sometimes say "download" and then when you click that says "downloading" but it doesn't arrive till much later

the other phone is an iphone

any ideas?

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Are rooted and running a jelly bean ROM? Also, try Go SMS and see if that helps. Of course it might also just be an i phone/Android thing. Sometimes my pictures don't fully send to my girlfriends i phone and vice versa. Do they send properly and do you receive them properly from other phones?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
What's your signal like? Mms always comes and goes through your data connection and not wifi, so you have to make sure you have a good signal or it may take a while. Mine usually load instantly but sometimes I have to hit the download Hutton.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

FredBassett

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
signals good where i am. No root no JB etc... i think Carracerz14 you just gave me answer. I always use wi-fi at home and thats (i think) where it happens. ok so pics can only appear on 3 or 4g.. why did i not think of that

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but it should still send when on wifi if you have a 3g or 4g data connection. Just make sure your data is still enabled and you don't have a smart action turning off data when connected to wifi

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)