Who is going naked with their RAZR??

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
This phone is just too gorgeous to put in a case. I'm gonna roll mine naked.

Anybody else?

I havent seen a phone this well built since I had a Nokia N71 back in the day. (loved that phone)

PS... I am kinda bummed that Nokia went with WP. Their N Series phones were/are awesome hardware-wise.

aweber1nj

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I am going to go naked. I will probably get a holster of some kind (not keep it in my pocket), but not planning to cover it.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Naked. I do have a leather "pouch" from VZW that I carry the phone in on my belt during the work week. On the weekend or casual days it is in my pocket...naked.

I have never used phone cases.

AeroEngi

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm going naked cuz the phone looks just too nice to put a case on it. Sad thing is I've already dropped it but it survived the fall with flying colors!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I never put a case on my phones and they stay in excellent condition. I do use a pocket pouch, however, just in case.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Assuming I get one of these (jury's still out on that) It will be naked with the possible exception of a screen protector. I too carry my phones in belt pouches most of the time.

ArtieTheOneManParty

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
right now, I'm going naked + zagg invisible shield screen protector. I'm contemplating a case of some sort. I'll have to check out the otterbox cases. I had the "argyle" look case on my X, which I got for $3, and it was great other than the look. I wouldn't mind something similar to that for the RAZR.

MbR24

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
the only thing I run on any of my phones is screen shields, only because I am anal about scratches eventhough it's gorilla glass I'm skeptical.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo