Razr for $199 at Verizon Store.

Littlegreendude

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I put this on another post, but I don't think many have seen it...

I was able to upgrade to the Droid Razr for $199. The sales rep at Verizon looked in his computer to see if there was any deal better than my $50 corporate discount and he found a "3g to 4g" discount that dropped the price from $299 to $199. I would think this is only for users that never had a 4g phone previously. My suggestion would be to ask the rep to check his computer to see if there are other discounts and have them search for it.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any luck getting this deal.

I was the first one in the store to get the Razr on 11/11/11 at 11:11.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I was able to upgrade to the Droid Razr for $199. The sales rep at Verizon looked in his computer to see if there was any deal better than my $50 corporate discount and he found a "3g to 4g" discount that dropped the price from $299 to $199. I would think this is only for users that never had a 4g phone previously. My suggestion would be to ask the rep to check his computer to see if there are other discounts and have them search for it.

Did you ask for the "double data"? Unless your unlimited of course. You get 4gb for 30 bucks.

smartgroup

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

I asked for this "3G to 4G" discount at the store today and the rep does not know. Can you give more info for this discount.

Thx in advance

dtnel

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I was never offered this discount and I bought 2RAZR phones and the bionic as well I feel cheated and thus was on 11/11/11 as well. Bought the docking cradle with USB Ports and the jawbone jambox. All lines were put to 4g. My line was unlimited and one was upgraded from the limited blackberry package and the bionic was started. Both of the latter 2 are 4GB per month now. I'll be visiting Verizon later today to check in this discount. Ill return all 3 if I have to fire the discount for say its a online deal only or something similar.

vendapin

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Let me tell you about what happened to me when I went to the local Verizon company store to update our two (2) 3g cell phones to the new Razr 4g. I showed the Verizon sales representative the blog about $199 Razr 4g for those that have a 3g and have been loyal Verizon customers. He then informed me that if I wanted to take advantage of the $199 sales price, we would have to go to the "Mid-west!" He said the offer was only good in the Mid-west Verizon market! Then he tried to sell us one of the other sale price obsolete phones. Then he tried to convince us that it's only $299 vs the $199 price. We were very...very upset!!! So, we will wait till the Midwest finally arrives in the South here in Florida. Till then, we will keep our Blackberry's. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez