white razr?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as the original RAZR came in lots of different colors, I would say seeing the new wave RAZR in white isn't that much of a stretch.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I so totally got this one right! Well, not me, but the guys from Ubergizmo or who ever it was that I posted here... HA HA... I'm like a nostradumbass!

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I DESPISE Apple. I really do. I've been disgusted with them ever since I can remember. Jobs passing hasn't diminished my disgust with them (witness the bullying-via-courtroom litigation, for example) one iota. They always have been, and likely always will be high tech's junkyard dog. I don't like their "form over function" design philosophy, or their overbearing control of how one uses their devices. There's simply no excuse valid enough for me, for them to limit how I use Apple products. I can't even fully use Stumbleupon, on my Touch, due to Apple's ridiculous Puritanical restrictions on app functions. May Apple die a horrible death. I don't want any more of their product.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
A little white out with a small fine brush and Viola!!! White Razr. I would have preferred a black with some red like an incredible with the rezound red capacitive buttons. The aluminum finish red would be better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mboessen