white razr?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as the original RAZR came in lots of different colors, I would say seeing the new wave RAZR in white isn't that much of a stretch.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I so totally got this one right! Well, not me, but the guys from Ubergizmo or who ever it was that I posted here... HA HA... I'm like a nostradumbass!

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I DESPISE Apple. I really do. I've been disgusted with them ever since I can remember. Jobs passing hasn't diminished my disgust with them (witness the bullying-via-courtroom litigation, for example) one iota. They always have been, and likely always will be high tech's junkyard dog. I don't like their "form over function" design philosophy, or their overbearing control of how one uses their devices. There's simply no excuse valid enough for me, for them to limit how I use Apple products. I can't even fully use Stumbleupon, on my Touch, due to Apple's ridiculous Puritanical restrictions on app functions. May Apple die a horrible death. I don't want any more of their product.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
A little white out with a small fine brush and Viola!!! White Razr. I would have preferred a black with some red like an incredible with the rezound red capacitive buttons. The aluminum finish red would be better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk