Droid Razr camera

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
It sucks. I thought it was great at first but it takes forever to load the stock camera app. Takes a few seconds to focus and take pics. Switching to video mode takes a while too. I hit record and it takes a while to start recording. I thought a simple restart would work, while it does make it quicker to use.... it is still slow. When I first got it, it was great and one of the fastest out there. Then it slowed down. So I bought zoom fx app and it was fast. But then it started to slow down also. 1.2 ghz and 1 gig of ran and it is garbage when it comes to taking pics. Wtf. Is it hardware problem?

Also some times the unlock takes a while too. It lags when I press the power button to unlock the Razr and the slide to unlock screen pops out. I slide to the right to unlock and it thinks about it for a second and then it unlocks it. And acts as if every thing is OK. I restart the device and every thing is OK except for the camera of course.

Any one else having problems? Do ya think I should reset my phone and hope it works? But I hate re-installing apps and entering all info. Or is it just the device?

Sent from my HTC ZETA using Tapatalk

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
The lockscreen hangup happens from time to time on my phone. Doesn't bother me, though. I figure an update will fix it eventually.

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Have not had any problems with the camera. Been very impressed so far with speed and quality coming from TB. U might try a reset can't hurt anything

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I always restart it at least once a day to make sure in using it at maximum performance. A reboot a day keeps the lagging away. At least it helps me a bit.

Sent from my HTC ZETA using Tapatalk