A few quick questions -- Exchange Email and FB

ricebw

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to decide between the Razr and the Rezound. Can you guys kindly answer a few questions I have?

First, for those of you that use Exchange email, can you use subfolders? Can you move stuff into your subfolders from the phone? This is critical to me and I have been able to do this on my HTC phones.

Secondly, can you accept a meeting request and have it go on your calendar?

And third, I really like how the HTC phones link your Facebook contacts with your device contacts, mainly so that when someone calls me, their picture shows up. Not a dealbreaker, but it is very cool.

Oh, and a bonus question, can you stream Netflix through the HDMI mirror? How about using the webtop adapter?

Thanks in advance for your help!

docmump

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I got the Droid Razr.
1. I do not have any sub-folders, so I do not know.. I can add one and find out.
2. Yes, you can accept meeting request within the email and it will go into your calendar..
3. Yes, you have to join the Facebook friend with the phone contact. It's confusing at first but once you do about 3 of them, you will get it the hang of it... HTC link is way better...
Bonus:
I don't do Netflix...

ricebw

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the response. Just for clarification, when I say subfolders, I mean any other folder besides your inbox. So I don't mean folders embedded within folders or anything. I guess the subfolder term might be incorrect... Again, thanks.