Syncing contacts w/ Facebook

kfa1217

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Help! I just got my Motorola Droid Razr tonight and have spent the last few hours adding all the apps I had from my HTC Droid Incredible 2 and so far I've been successful EXCEPT for syncing my contacts with their Facebook profile pic... I have 'sync contacts' checked under my Facebook account and I have gone thru all of the previous threads on here but none of the tricks have worked yet! :mad:
I personally like when someone calls/texts me that their pic shows up and really want this feature back... thank you in advance for your help with this... I really appreciate it! :D
And if you know of a thread on here dealing with this problem for my phone then by all means please direct me towards it.
kfa1217

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
go to settings -> accounts -> add account -> choose facebook

Help! I just got my Motorola Droid Razr tonight and have spent the last few hours adding all the apps I had from my HTC Droid Incredible 2 and so far I've been successful EXCEPT for syncing my contacts with their Facebook profile pic... I have 'sync contacts' checked under my Facebook account and I have gone thru all of the previous threads on here but none of the tricks have worked yet! :mad:
I personally like when someone calls/texts me that their pic shows up and really want this feature back... thank you in advance for your help with this... I really appreciate it! :D
And if you know of a thread on here dealing with this problem for my phone then by all means please direct me towards it.
kfa1217

Reactions: kfa1217

Deradorn

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
The only way I could get my Facebook photos to sync was to use an app from Google play store called Facebook contact sync. It worked within seconds. It will also show their.last status update in their contact listing if you want it to.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

kfa1217

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah go figure... I did those same things all night last night but as soon as I did them from xoomer1 it worked! Thanks so much! I'm a happy girl now!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress