Google Sign In error

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey there to all

Just today started getting a google sign in error, it comes and goes when it pleases. I entered my password and it tells me its wrong, yet I can sign in and out of my google pages on my desktop. Any ideas as to whats causing it or how to get it resolved? I hope this wont get in the way of me getting the ics update.

Not rooted, and also not using the 2 step verification process either, and do not have a corporate email account.

Thanks all

Helloneumann

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. Funny thing is I just closed it and there seams to be no change in my phones sync out operation.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

JDub313

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I was getting it yesterday also. I was a little paranoid that someone had hacked in to my account and changed the password - especially when I entered it and it told me it was wrong. Good to know it wasn't only me.

ninathing

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Same thing going on here on my G2x. I can still read email etc but every now and then I get this error. Just uninstalled G+, let's see what happens.

twcoll

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Same here...

Question: Did anyone try to uninstall an app through the Google Play web interface?

Beyond the regular app updates from yesterday, that seems to be the only thing that I tried different with my account/phone.

jimdibb

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Had the same problem on my Bionic this morning. Eventually it just went away.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

wailly

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happened this morning. It started just after updating the new G+ apps. I thought it was due to my fiddling with 2-way authentication, but nope, that wasn't it. Tried reset/reinstall everything. Also tried changing new password. Same thing happened again after installing with the new G+. That must be it. See if can wait it out for another bug fix update.

ffcody7

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem with both my Gmail account and my Yahoo account. When I use the "Mail" app on my phone, so I can see both accounts, it won't sync, but the Gmail app sync's just fine. So I'm not sure...I just ignore it and restart my phone, and end up just checking my Yahoo account from my computer. Kind of frustrating, but hopefully ICS will fix it when I get it :-\

wailly

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Turn off background sync for G+ (but keep the others on, incl. Play which needs background sync for it to work) will stop the problem for now until next update.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I got this message, but it went away right before I went to turn off background sync. Kinda flukey, but whatever.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Happened to me twice today. Both times it went away without any problems other than the anoying pop up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non