Why isn't my Emoji keyboard working yet...?

alilynne

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I just got the new 4.1.2 update and I've been trying to set up my emoji keyboard for a while now. I go into my dictionary ad-ons, and i install the english for emoji dictionary about 7 times, and it has yet to work. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Help please! It's going to annoy me until my emoji keyboard works:'(

JFH8

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
This app was last updated well before 4.1 was released. You may want to email the developer to find out whether the app needs to be updated to be compatible with 4.1.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

vijeshv

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It will work when u type one of the keywords. Keywords can be "man", "woman", "cat" etc. You can see the emoji which comes along with the suggestions.

albreyk

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the Motorola electrify M and I go to add on dictionaries and I type the words or keywords and they do not show up. I keep installing and installing. I can see android emojis on instagram and such but I can't send them. Help.

ensalada121

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem as alilynne! I've tried to install it but it doesn't seem to work.
After I install the dictionary, when I go to type emoji it acts like the dictionary was never even added on.
The keyboard is the same as it was before and no emoji ever show up no matter what I do