- 1 Posts
Droid RAZR - Browser Issue-Unable to bypass
My work location has both a private and public WIFI network. My Droid automatically connects to the public network; however, when I try to access the web browser, I am always taken to the sign-in page for the private network (which I cannot use). Is there a way to remove the selection for the private WIFI network? I've tried, but there is no option and as a result, I can never access the internet on my phone while at work. Thanks!
- 01-15-2014, 12:10 AM #2
Re: Droid RAZR - Browser Issue-Unable to bypass
Welcome to Android Central! I've seen this problem or some variation of it mentioned in several places, but I'm not sure if there's a clear answer. Try going to Settings>Wifi, select the private wifi network, and tap Forget Network. When you connect to the networks at work, make sure you don't select the private one. If there's some setting that allows your phone to automatically connect to any available wifi network, make sure it's off.
- By joe navaroo in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2015, 06:00 PM
- By ReMarkable2112 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 05-22-2014, 05:53 AM
- By Lawrieman77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:11 PM
- By grove53 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:40 AM
- By bbq9 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:03 PM