Multimedia station slow

anon(40252)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the multimedia station and car dock.

Has anyone noticed that when using the multimedia station the phone appears to really slowdown and become sluggish? :(

This does not seem to happen with the Car dock so maybe it is the home dock app?

Thoughts?

anon(40252)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I think it is the launcher that is being used when docked. When I pull it off it takes a few seconds for the moto launcher to restore everything.

It just seems that while it is running the phone should be smooth but its not. I don't know ... come on froyo!

galpdawg

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
yeah i agree , taking my phone out of multimedia dock it takes a while for the homescreen to show, as well as when im already in the dock and i want to get to my homescreen i press the return arrow, it takes a while to show icons

anon(40252)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I am also using the stock launchers. The phone also seems sluggish while using it on the dock. Scrolling, launching, and using apps.

It's like it has to work to make everything landscape.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I use LauncherPro and using the phone regularly while it's docked in landscape is usually smooth as silk.

However, when swiping the dock in the multimedia station (i.e. when it's like a clock/alarm), there is just a slight hint of sluggishness. Nothing major, but it's there ever so slightly.