USB Kit for Transformer Tablet

BUNK

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I received this device several days ago and it works perfectly.
Allows you to connect a usb device directly to the TF pad w/o using the dock.

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Wierd question. Will it work with a hub to connect, lets say, a mouse and thumb drive at once? Don't think I would do that much but just curious.

taalibeen

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Question: Does the adapter have a retractable cable or does it only plug directly into the charging port?

I ask because the charging port is on the underside of the device, which would mean that the USB adapter can really only be used while the tablet is laying or being held in a prone position.

Impact being, if you have the table sitting upright in a stand as I often do, you can't have the USB adapter plugged in an be using a usb keyboard or etc.

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Question: Does the adapter have a retractable cable or does it only plug directly into the charging port?

I ask because the charging port is on the underside of the device, which would mean that the USB adapter can really only be used while the tablet is laying or being held in a prone position.

Impact being, if you have the table sitting upright in a stand as I often do, you can't have the USB adapter plugged in an be using a usb keyboard or etc.

yeah what he said - anyone know?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886